November 6, 2018 Election
The Woodlands Township Board of Directors
Four at-large positions on The Woodlands Township Board of Directors will be elected in the November 2018 election, designated as positions 1, 2, 3 and 4. Each position is for a two-year term.
Candidates may file an application to appear on the ballot for one of the designated positions between July 21, 2018, and 5 p.m. on August 20, 2018. The deadline for filing a declaration of a write-in candidacy is 5 p.m. on August 24, 2018. Applications may be mailed to the Township or delivered in person. Applications delivered in person are accepted on regular business days during the Township’s office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Regardless of the method of delivery, an application is considered to be filed at the time of its receipt by the Township. Please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov or call 281-210-3800 for more information, such as how to obtain a filing packet.
- July 21, 2018 - First Day to File Application to Appear on Ballot for One of the Designated Positions (Monday, July 23 - First business day for acceptance of forms.)
- August 20, 2018 - Last Day to File Application to Appear on Ballot for One of the Designated Positions (5 p.m.); Last Day to Order Election
- August 24, 2018 - Last Day to File Declaration of Write-In Candidacy (5 p.m.)
- October 9, 2018 - Last Day to Register to Vote
- October 22, 2018 - First Day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance
- October 26 2018 - Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (received, not postmarked)
- November 2, 2018 - Last Day of Early Voting by Personal Appearance
- November 6, 2018 - Election Day
* The Texas Secretary of State is the chief election officer of the State of Texas and provides the dates set forth herein. Interested persons are encouraged to visit the Secretary of State's Election Division website at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/index.shtml or contact the Secretary of State's Election Division by telephone at 1-800-252-VOTE (8683) to obtain the most current information.